JSConf Budapest 201926-27th September
- Shelley VohrAPI Modernization: Building Bridges As You Cross Them
- Vitalii BobrovAlgorithms and Their Habitat
- Braden MooreDeciphering Brainwaves with the Web Audio API
- Isa SilveiraLooking under the rug: the art of learning from failure
- Kat KitayWeb Norms of the World: An exploration of the internet beyond the West
- Jorge MarinTesting in production: Ideas, experiences, limits, roadblocks
- Tejas KumarLegendary Lambdas
- Damini Satya KammakomatiTaming `Git`osaurus Using Mystical Trees: Understanding complex git trees in the developer fairyland
- Balázs Korossy-KhayllTesting presentation components visually
- Adam GieseComposing music with composed functions
- Mauricio PalmaAccessibility vs latest Web APIs. Can’t we just get along?
- Benedicte RaaeA privacy first period tracker? Is it even possible?
- Liran TalStrangerDanger: Finding Security Vulnerabilities Before They Find You!
- Eva FerreiraTake on me, web browsers!
- Rubén SospedraMastering UIs with Finite State Machines
- Surma & Jake ArchibaldMaking things fast in world of build tools
- Paul Verbeek-MastMaster of Ceremony
- 2019-08-23Budapest Guide
Take some quick trips around Budapest downtown, information about airport transfer, mobile data plans and transportation around the cityRead more →
- 2019-06-21Convince your employer to send you to JSConfBP this September
We're here to help you to build up a solid case for your employer on why you should attend our conferenceRead more →
- 2019-06-07Healty Food for Everyone
For the first time, this year we’ll bring you fully inclusive menu on conference days - delicious vegan food with possible vegetarian and meat addons as opt-in.Read more →